Subwoofer and Amp still working?

Participant count
  • Participant list

GolfMK4

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums.

I just got myself a MK4 VW Golf and I want to install a sound system in it.

In my garage I found a subwoofer and an amp, but they are around 6-8 years old and have been through some tough Norwegian winters (temperatures down to -20C/-4F). But they have been stored and kept dry and don't have any damages to them. The reason I hope they're still working is that the sub is huge and really powerful.

Is there any possibility that they're still working? And if I try them out, do you think it could do any harm to my cars electrical system?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.