Subwoofer/amp help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

ChrisRN

I have 2 Digital Designs 10" redline subs both are dual coiled. I have a Pioneer GM-D9605 Digital Series Class D Amp (5 channel Bridgeable). I want to hook the subs up to the 5th channel and my 4 door speakers to the other channels. How do I wire my subs so they can run on 1 channel and not have problems. I think I need to be at 4 ohms with this amp so its stable.

I have 2 Digital Designs 10" redline subs both are dual coiled. I have a Pioneer GM-D9605 Digital Series Class D Amp (5 channel Bridgeable). I want to hook the subs up to the 5th channel and my 4 door speakers to the other channels. How do I wire my subs so they can run on 1 channel and not have problems. I think I need to be at 4 ohms with this amp so its stable.
don't think u get enough power to subs off that 1 channel on that amp man.. u need to forget u have that channel and get a mono amp for subs., or maybe run 1 sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.