Subwoofer & Amp help ! -----------new topic !

GUYS !!!!!!! or girls lol
ok ok ok i know im annoying but what about this !!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007AQ2W2Q?pd_rd_i=B007AQ2W2Q&psc=1&pd_rd_w=SvxjE&pd_rd_wg=FvkQG&pd_rd_r=04e41f8d-f5e8-4bcd-a545-6dfbf455d784&ref_=pd_luc_rh_gc_rec_01_01_t_ttl_lh

it has good reviews and it seems decent for the price.

or should i continue with the pioneer 10 inch sub and amp (still looking for an amp around 100$)

what would be the best?
hey man for your needs that maybe the way to go.. at least it's not total crap, they have good amps.. i'd get the 12" if it'll fit..

hey man for your needs that maybe the way to go.. at least it's not total crap, they have good amps.. i'd get the 12" if it'll fit..
Thank you for all the feed back everyone you helped my clear away from a fake boss amp . I ordered it 10 inch sub cause I don’t have the space and I’ve been told the 10 inch is rapid response and the 12 inch is more of a boom and I’m not looking for the boom

Thank you for all the feed back everyone you helped my clear away from a fake boss amp . I ordered it 10 inch sub cause I don’t have the space and I’ve been told the 10 inch is rapid response and the 12 inch is more of a boom and I’m not looking for the boom
sure. well come back and at least tell us how it does..

sure. well come back and at least tell us how it does..
I will //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I went over my $ range lol total come to 300$ for the sub/amp wire kit / rca relay and a 90$ install service

I will //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I went over my $ range lol total come to 300$ for the sub/amp wire kit / rca relay and a 90$ install service

Glad that you got it figured out dude, I hope that it works out for you. But what happens when that ole 'I wonder what 2000wrms would sound like on a 12 inch sundown X12 in the trunk' bites you in the behind dude? Just asking. Happens to us ALL, as in ALL of us.

Glad that you got it figured out dude, I hope that it works out for you. But what happens when that ole 'I wonder what 2000wrms would sound like on a 12 inch sundown X12 in the trunk' bites you in the behind dude? Just asking. Happens to us ALL, as in ALL of us.
I’m covered //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif for 19$ I get a 4 year warranty. Lol ok now I’m 100% believe boss is the crappest brand I had ordered there 8 gage wire kit and a lot of reviews said it was not really 8 gage but made to look like it now I gotta find a good brand maybe need to make a new post talking about amp wire kits

Got it installed! here an update !!

> Got it installed and im very happy to see i can leave it at like 40% and it shakes my seat and vibrates my windows. Haven't put it too a 100% as i fear it will brake something lol. My car acted a little funny with its hybrid system for the first 1 minute of the drive away from the installer but it stopped and it went from a dead battery to a full one with one regenerative brake. I don't know if 400 watts or whatever this sub is pulling is being hard on my car but ive taking out the day time running lights to help lower the energy being used since its a useless feature and the high beams on this car **** balls and has never been used. One thing i hate about this sub/amp is that has no mounting points unless you want to drill into the box yourself. The installer put some velcro on the bottom and called it a day which i assume in summer will loosen up

over all its a 5 stars from me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.