Subwoofer Advice Please

for that price range, not only can you get a better sub, but you could build a better box. that box is likely tuned fairly high.

Ok thanks. I like the sound of the Cadence sub. Where could I find a good box to put it in? I am not really in favour of building my own
IMO dc 3 or sundown would be better....or have you seen the new funky pup sub? pure madness

build your own box dude, its good times...prefab boxes are shiet dont wast your money

the cadence sub is amazing and is way underated with a 3 inch voice coil can handle 1000rms easy, i ran 4 in my old grand prix at one point, massive subs, might be one of the better cadence subs they ever made. 1.5 cube ported at 38 is fine for daily. i went from kicker cvx's to these and these were louder and sounded better then the cvx's by a lot.

if you choose to go pre fab

NEW ATREND SINGLE 12" VENTED/PORTED SUB BOX ENCLOSURE - eBay (item 300396292392 end time Mar-13-10 08:37:30 PST)

i would use thise as it has 1 inch mdf but its always better to have someone build you a box then

http://cgi.ebay.com/SINGLE-12-PORTED-MDF-CAR-STEREO-SUB-WOOFER-ENCLOSURE_W0QQitemZ200439648737QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eab2251e1

tuned perfectly for this sub

the rsd and wildbeast are 2 tot different levels of sub, if you are talking about the rsdc then thats different but i have used both and the wildbeast is a much better sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.