subs with extreamly high motor force

sonicknuckles49

Senior VIP Member
Im trying to make a subwoofer but i want to use the strongest motors out there. I know that my old 2005 re audio xxx had a strong motor along with the FI BTL N3 series and N2 series, DD z series motr and incrimanator audio warden motors are also strong. Im thinking of using a 4 layer coil instead of a 8 layer butttttt im not so sure. I want a sq sub, dont think a sq sub cant get loud, im using 4-6 spiders and i want a paper cone. I want to be able to power it with a large amp and i want it to play in a larger box , also NO PINKY SIZE SURRPUNDS LIKE THE ZV4...

I have some insane excursion lmt proto 12 sitting around that I haven't got to play with yet. I don't know if there are any others in the world.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It's a good feeling when you're sitting on prototypes.

i think u got the ( GOLDEN KEYS ) with all those baskets and stuff, i been cruisin around looking at subs and stuff and im really hip to B2 audio x2c series subs. as far as my luck with the N3 motors from FI.......bottom of the barrel luck with that and i dont trust buying anything over the internet so its even tougher. as far as finding subs i think im trying hard for the b2 x2c , i still have the good ol zv3 18 sitting in the corner but im on a mission for some x2c because that what i want, i had 3 zv3 18s and they were retarded loud and i know the x2c subs are not even on the same level as the zv3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.