Subs hit no sound tho

Participant count
  • Participant list

paul83085
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
USA
I thought i seen it on here before but i cant find it. So if you can find that post put it up on this post for me. But i have a jbl 600 and 2 edk's and all of a sudden they are hitting but no sound coming out of them at all. I checked the fuses even took the sub out that wasnt hitting first because there was one hitting with sound and one not even moving. I do not have them wired in parellel just 4 ohm load. Can someone help me

so what does this include in checking put a list up for me please and i will do w/e is on there tomorrow

check the wiring on the subs to the amp...make sure all positive's and negatives ultimately end up going to the positive and negative on the amp...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.