Subs for an SQ Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
Looking for 2 10s, 2 12s, or one 12 for an SQ Build

Only looking to throw 1000rms at my subs (pair or single)

Budget $292 shipped to 31721

Looking for something that has a very tight, clean sound.

Will more than likely be sealed.

JL w6v2s and Hertz would be my top choices. But open to all offers as long as its SQ oriented and will do well sealed.

Post it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
these are my favorite budget sq subs of all time Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 12" Reference HO DVC Subwoofer

if you can do power at 2ohms

Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 12" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 Ohm

oops didn't see the $300 shipped part. well second link comes to $299
was really thinking about running those.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Oz audio matrix elite 12? 250 shipped
i responded to u on the other thread about that box

they sound almost exactly like the morel ultimo series subwoofers.

If I decide to go true sq these are what I'll be running. only problem is the metal cone will dent easy

no you will be fine, it's a regular 4 spoke basket. They just recommend their screws to you so they can get extra money. All the ''mounting kit'' is, is 8 machine screws with hurricane nuts

Hsu Asw-1203 look into it, an amazing sub to say the least. I've used many amazing subs, and this one has the best frequency response I've heard from any sub, it is also very efficient.

Hsu Asw-1203 look into it, an amazing sub to say the least. I've used many amazing subs, and this one has the best frequency response I've heard from any sub, it is also very efficient.
looking into that, cant seem to find a price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

It's a truly amazing sq sub, and they are now out of stock and will not be producing them anymore iirc.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

pm me and maybe we can work out a deal

It's a truly amazing sq sub, and they are now out of stock and will not be producing them anymore iirc. 

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

pm me and maybe we can work out a deal
pmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...