indash DD nav/dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list

itsmejojo
10+ year member

az
So im new to the site and new to the indash units. Im looking to put a indash dvd/nav in my 2011 silverado. I want it to work with my steering controls and xm is a plus. Ive found some off brand new ones on ebay. I would lime a pioneer or kenwood. I got 250.00 to spend. Im hoping i can find something decent for that price or even less.

Good luck with finding one for under 250, unless your looking for one that was built in mid to early 2000's. Hell I've been looking for one for the past 2 months for a good price with BT, and 3 4v outs and can't find anything under 500+...but again I want updated maps.

I see. Im new to this. Ive seen some go for 300 or so i figured i might get lucky with one for 250. Got a lot on our local CL for 350 or so like the avicu 310bt

All indash nav units have the GPS maps loaded on them or via disk, the older one. So they released map updates every other year or so, but they cost $80+ depending on the manufacturer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.