Subs and amp question

Participant count
  • Participant list

kasimo420
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I am looking to start a new build in my 05 4runner and want to start with the subs and work my way to the head unit. Going to get everything first and then do the build. Now my question is, would I be better off getting 2 Eclipse TI Sw9122 subs or getting one 15" Sundown Nightshade. I plan on getting a Sundown 3000 to run them. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I also looked at the FI BTL and the XXX.

Yeah. Just wanted to know about the sub/amp deal.
Yah I've done some research on the FI and XXX subs, right now I have 2 fosgate T2's which I'm very happy with. After these I might go with either FI or XXX just to see what all the hype is about. good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.