subaru build w/ 2 15" dc's

hansk
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ATL
this build will be over the next month but i got some stuff for ya to see now... i have a lot planned. i just got the box last night and im going to finish the amp rack today. i still gotta pick up an extra batt today as well. then its all wiring time. tell me what you think so far.....

IMG_0577.jpg

2 dc level 4 15" with level 5 dual 1 ohm coils

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

box is tuned to 35hz

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

this is where im putting in a custom amp rack, its getting some vinyl put on it tomorrow so im picking it up tuesday. i will post pics when something new goes in...gotta get some 0 gauge wire and 2 new batts, then its wiring time....

sorry for the crappy pics they came off my phone i will get better ones though

the way it's built i would turn the box around and face the subs to the front and then seal the sides and top....then do your amp rack like you want and will look and sound better imo

and definitely going to need bracing and double that baffle....those 15s with the right power will destroy that box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

the box has good bracing and im actually thinking about turning the box around we'll see though after i get my amp racks back and how it will work

i think im actually going to ...that changes a lot of things up though so i gotta go back to the drawing board

I swear everytime I see a dc thread I miss all my lvl2 15s. ugh... That was a lot of cone area I had there..
Im thinking you need to get back with DC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.