Sub woofer buzz

Participant count
  • Participant list

Clickedspider

La
So I'll be driving on the road and my sub will be playing and it will cut to about 3/4 sound level and start making kind of a popping noise I turn the signal level down on the RCA's that are going to the sub amp and then it makes a high-pitched whine louder than an alternator wine but I cannot stress enough that it is not alternator wine I get out of my car Papa trunk and I knock on my amp and the noise goes away I have even unplug my RCA's when it is making the noise and the noise still goes through to the sub. I have relocated rewired the amp the positive is directly on the positive terminal and the ground is also so I do not have a bad connection the sub Wolfers not blown there's no cracks when I push it down and all my games are sad fine I've been using the set up for about a year now that just started doing it

So I'll be driving on the road and my sub will be playing and it will cut to about 3/4 sound level and start making kind of a popping noise I turn the signal level down on the RCA's that are going to the sub amp and then it makes a high-pitched whine louder than an alternator wine but I cannot stress enough that it is not alternator wine I get out of my car Papa trunk and I knock on my amp and the noise goes away I have even unplug my RCA's when it is making the noise and the noise still goes through to the sub. I have relocated rewired the amp the positive is directly on the positive terminal and the ground is also so I do not have a bad connection the sub Wolfers not blown there's no cracks when I push it down and all my games are sad fine I've been using the set up for about a year now that just started doing it
F I BL 15 soundQ 2.2000 220 amp alt 2 deep cell battery's all 0 gauge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.