Sub wont work HELP!

Dofa
10+ year member

hey so i just installed amp and sub to my 1999 honda mini van..i have pioneer class-d mono 800w amplifier and Kicker L5 sub with Pionner N1 head unite with GPS...i see power light on the amp but the sub wont play ..i check the ground wire, power wire, remote wire,and speaker wire..they all are hooked up correctly..do you guys think its the RCA cable is bad ? i need some help please help me out thank you so much !

you need to go buy a digital multi meter unless u already have one...walmart has them for 15 bucks....check out the voltage in to the amp and the power out of the amp if there is any...also check the ohms on the subs to see if u may have blown them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could run that sub on a 4 channel amp and have 2 channels left for amping front speakers. I just put a small system in my brothers car with a...
thanks DB, that definitely helps swallowing a $300 price tag 😂 these would essentially be running midbass for me too
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
In that airspace you could go ported with th Si SQL 12@$369, hands down the best option in a 1.41 ported box. With 1000 watts RMS and 92 db...

About this thread

Dofa

10+ year member
Dofa
Kansas city, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from