Sub up port back box for dual 12s at 38hz

They built that one especially for gramps... lol

All I know is that if I was told to "just glue it" I would be demanding some compensation back and if not that bish would be in the return mail same day. I have high expectations and the fact that the company knew there were glue issues and sent them out anyway really rubs me the wrong way. You won't catch me recommending that company's products.

And to be clear I will still need room in the truck to store ****. Can't have an entire trunk set up. One can dream though lol.

Sent from my G3123 using Tapatalk

All I know is that if I was told to "just glue it" I would be demanding some compensation back and if not that bish would be in the return mail same day. I have high expectations and the fact that the company knew there were glue issues and sent them out anyway really rubs me the wrong way. You won't catch me recommending that company's products.
I'd send it back with a lovely note attached to it: glue it yourself. I, as a customer, shouldn't fix your mistakes or vendors'.

You do have a valid point... when buying new, you expect fully functional and well built products... you got me there.... I digress... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

My return note would be covered in fecal matter and racial slurs lol
I wouldn't go that far!! Dam man..yer hardcore!

But.....that's just poor customer service right there. Having the balls/knowledge to treat customers like kings and offer something in return would be upmost in quality.

I wouldn't go that far!! Dam man..yer hardcore!
But.....that's just poor customer service right there. Having the balls/knowledge to treat customers like kings and offer something in return would be upmost in quality.
If you know you have a problem with your product why would you ship it out before addressing the issues. I'm not expecting to be treated extra special but for fucks sake own up to the problem and fix it in the first place rather than passing it on to the next person. That's not how you run a business. If there is a production issue you take it up with your supplier or whoever is at fault, or you eat the cost of the problem and move on and find a new supplier. That's the cost of doing business.

If you know you have a problem with your product why would you ship it out before addressing the issues. I'm not expecting to be treated extra special but for fucks sake own up to the problem and fix it in the first place rather than passing it on to the next person. That's not how you run a business. If there is a production issue you take it up with your supplier or whoever is at fault, or you eat the cost of the problem and move on and find a new supplier. That's the cost of doing business.
Totally agree. Instead of having the customer find the "surprise". Owner isn't taking responsibility for it, they why be a dealer? There's more to it than selling items.

Lol... you got a $700 budget correct?
Yea for everything. If the subs and sub amp change I won't mind. But the 4 channel and other speakers I'm set on. So more like $400
Sent from my G3123 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.