sub/port direction for jeep wrangler

Participant count
  • Participant list

JumpinBean23
10+ year member

Just looking for opinions on best orientation for subs/port. I've seen a lot of people say subs up/port back, as well as some saying down firing is better for a jeep. if you plan on having the top off which I will in the summer. Subs will be 3 sa-10s @33-35 off an american bass vfl4480. Any advice is welcome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I was even considering the Cerwin Vega or JBL spare tire subs but can't see imagine they would sound as good as a standard sub in box setup...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Be sure to see the sub specs. It should tell you the ideal sealed enclosure size.

About this thread

JumpinBean23

10+ year member
JumpinBean23
des moines, ia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from