sub placement????

Participant count
  • Participant list

4jb
10+ year member

I have a dual 12 box that you put in the trunk of your car. I was wondering witch way was the best way to face the speakers. I want them to give the loudest thump possible and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. My friend told me to face them to the trunk close so i can get more vibrations from the subs. If anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it thank you

Fire them out towards the rear of the car...and as for the vibrations making it seam louder, i dont think thats true. You will just get an annoying sound more then anything.

so firing them twords the trunk will make them sound better or what? right now i have my two strokers facing twords the front seat. I am open to any new ideas but i just wanna have the best position for sound. Could someone please explain this to me. I want to be able to hear them roar.....lol.....any help or explanation on why i should turn them twords the trunk would be appreciated, thank you.

You mean you have two strokers and you want to get the most thump out of them?? I think if you faced strokers any way that will hit fukkin hard. You just gotta experiment. Towards the rear would probably be the best though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.