sub install

go to car toys, you need an adapter that would wire to your speakers and ground. You can plug your RCAs into that. About 10-20 bucks, but thats what I used for a stock radio. Ask them what you need they will get it for you.

Go to an Audio shop around your area and get the " U Pac " Adapter.... It was a Positive and Negitive wire on one end of the box that you connect to your REAR interior speakers ( you do this inside of your trunk. And on the other end of the box are your RCA outputs ( Red and Black ). You then run a short set of RCAs from those to your amp, and just continue as if you had an aftermarket deck.

EXAMPLE:

[Rear LEFT/RIGHT Interior speaker]

(Negitive wire) (Positive wire)

*Connect the wire end of the UPAC adaptor to the corresponding wires

2) Plug in the short ( or long ) RCA cables into the opposite end of the UPAC adaptor

* Connect the unpluged end into the amp's RCA INPUTS. ( LINE IN )

If your amp kit is already ran through your car:

1) Connect the power, ground, and remote wires to the amp.

2) Connect your Sub to your amp.

Go to an Audio shop around your area and get the " U Pac " Adapter.... It was a Positive and Negitive wire on one end of the box that you connect to your REAR interior speakers ( you do this inside of your trunk. And on the other end of the box are your RCA outputs ( Red and Black ). You then run a short set of RCAs from those to your amp, and just continue as if you had an aftermarket deck.EXAMPLE:

[Rear LEFT/RIGHT Interior speaker]

(Negitive wire) (Positive wire)

*Connect the wire end of the UPAC adaptor to the corresponding wires

2) Plug in the short ( or long ) RCA cables into the opposite end of the UPAC adaptor

* Connect the unpluged end into the amp's RCA INPUTS. ( LINE IN )

If your amp kit is already ran through your car:

1) Connect the power, ground, and remote wires to the amp.

2) Connect your Sub to your amp.

Exactly was what i was talkin about, works great if you like the looks of your stock hu

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.