sub instalation gone bad

Originally posted by Alaxan Sorry but mids and highs are not going to be hitting and pressing 130db inside your car. Numer 2....your claim of SQ like a live concert? That is where I call TONEDEF I guaran****tee you are no where near a live concert and you should sit your ass inside of a pure SQ vehicle and hear the difference before claiming this. Number 3........you are dealing with a place where people have spent a LOT of time fine tuning vehicles for both and there are VERY few and far between vehicles running crystal clear SQ with a DB of 150+. These people are also VERY talented in what they do and very skilled in the design of their systems. Comming in and trying to help and be a part of the forum is one thing and very good even! But comming in here and claiming to KNOW things based on BS.....does not last very long and is part of the reason why the flaming forum ended up being created here. Because it was necessary to give a place for BS to fly.
I want to sit in a total SQ Vehicle , Anyone near Ohio ??????????????????????

I will be on my way thru there fairly soon actually. taking a road trip and Ohio happens to be in my way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.