Sub Enclosure shape?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sspider
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
I was planning on making a a box for my rockford foshagte power hx2 12". Was gonna make the box to the manual specs(if u can find better, let me kno). The internal volume is 2.0 cu ft. But the measurements that the manual give is to big for my trunk ( 89 cutlass supreme.) so i was thinking of altering the measurements but still getting the same volume. but if i do that so that it fits, the shape of the box changes.

i have included a diagram, and wanted to kno if there is a difference in the box shape. look at pic.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.