sub better than than a 15" rd hw

Cant go wrong with DD subs... And not because I own a pair but I have owned alot of subs and so far the only sub that could come close to my DD's are the HDC3 and the RD HW... Both of those subs wouldnt really hit the lows like the DD's .... Know for low's the IA DP did the job and did it very well...

my gf has been in the car playing music at 146+...
lol, same here, g/f will ride with me windows down playing close to 150 on music (151+ in the kick).

so to not be able to stand it at all.... that would be probably close to 155-160 for people used to loud bass. there are still a lot of regular people that cant stand mine now

i dont see those numbers happening in a daily install, especially not on music. unless your talking about burps

lol, same here, g/f will ride with me windows down playing close to 150 on music (151+ in the kick).

so to not be able to stand it at all.... that would be probably close to 155-160 for people used to loud bass. there are still a lot of regular people that cant stand mine now

i dont see those numbers happening in a daily install, especially not on music. unless your talking about burps
you do 147 sealed up, what do you do with the windows open, 149s? i had a reg cab dakta i never metered it but it was alout louder with the windows down

How long do you have to wait for fedex to process your claim? Mike had told me both the HW's he sold you were damaged in shipping.

That *****, He had said the second one he sent you he even built a box out of wood to protect it.

He was saying that the top plate was cracked. I have never seen that in my life. With the ones we ship from here we have had a couple cracked baskets over time but nothing like that.

I would file a complaint with fedex so when you get replacements the same doesnt happen. Because that is two seperate boxes sent two different times both destroyed.

Were they packaged good?

How long do you have to wait for fedex to process your claim? Mike had told me both the HW's he sold you were damaged in shipping.
That *****, He had said the second one he sent you he even built a box out of wood to protect it.

He was saying that the top plate was cracked. I have never seen that in my life. With the ones we ship from here we have had a couple cracked baskets over time but nothing like that.

I would file a complaint with fedex so when you get replacements the same doesnt happen. Because that is two seperate boxes sent two different times both destroyed.

Were they packaged good?

they both had bent baskets when i got them,the one i got yesterday had a 1 1/2 in baffle ring that was cracked including all the braces mike built to support it, u should the pics i sent mike.i dont know how much time it will take for fedex to pay up but i hope it dont take long so i can get these car ready for padre

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.