SUB BASS fades??

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackkila.gtr
10+ year member

Nevada
ightt i have read the big three tread and im in the process of getting some 0ga wire to do wat that is talking about...

just want some imput on wat people think it mighjt also be that is not making my bass hit hard on a constant... long story short when i first start driving it will thump but after a while it pretty much fades away.. people with doo doo setups scratch their head like you are suppose to be out bassing me..

i have an undercrank pulley on the car which states ( do not use if you have a big sterio) not too sure if this would make a big difference or not though...

i have a 1600watt hifonics amp for my sub

2000watt 15" l7 soloberic

and a 820watt hifonics amp for my hi's..

a stinger dry cell battery

200 amp relay and 4 ga connecting er thing...

the sub is in a 5 chambered box..

i really need help with this.. i even connected my boys 2400 audiobahn amp that pushes some bullsheet subs (and beats my sub into a coma) to my sub and still not enough power pushing it...

besides the b3 and upgrading the altinator wat else can do

dont expect ANY help unless you revise that first post, just because you talk like an idiot doesn't mean you have to type like one.

what wire guage ect ...... need very detailed info and pics would help. try testing the voltage at the amp. that amp should nearly beat that sub into a smoking pile of burned vc depending on the subs coil config. check the sub wiring, what are the coils, how is it wired ect....... details dude or you get no help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.