Sub and amp recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

Aslmx
10+ year member

I’m looking for sub and amp recommendations. I have an Infiniti G37. I want one sub and amp for the bass part. It will be on stock electrical. May do big 3 and optima if needed. It will be running off of mini dsp with active 2 way in front that runs off a Kenwood excelon amp. Want hard hitting base for rock/ metal and not so much of the boom boom. And of course budget friendly hoping to be around $500 for sub amp and sub. Any help is appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Kicker still makes some really great amplifiers. They have been in Business for years. I still have some old amps left that still work very well...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...

About this thread

Aslmx

10+ year member
Aslmx
Cullman Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from