Sub/Amp Setup

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright so I just got a 2007 Mustang Coupe and I was really looking to upgrade the sound system. I have already bought the Pioneer DEH-6300UB head unit, and now I'm trying to decide on a sub and amp system that would do pretty well in my car for under about $450. I was looking at Rockford Fosgate R250-2x12 powered sub, but I could find absolutely no reviews anywhere I looked on it so I didn't know how good it was. Also I didn't know if 2 twelve inch subs would be too much for my car. If I didn't go with that what would your guys recommendations be, or is that a good combo?

Well im not trying to drop everything i have into this system, but if 450 isnt enough for a quality system i am willing to pay more. The powered rockford fosgate sub i was talking about was only 350 and that was two 12 inch subs in a box with an amp to power them. But overall im not looking to be ridiculously loud, just to have good quality bass that sounds better, and hits harder than my stock system. thanks a lot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.