sub/amp combo

Participant count
  • Participant list
i actually have had this amp for a year now. i have one more 250 the same exact thing. i wanted to install both so i could get 500 watts but the guy at the store said you cant install 2 amps on 1 sub. i don't really wanna spend that much more money on this though. what i was worried about though is this whole thing i hear about underpowering and it possibly blowing out the sub, and i don't really understand how that could happen

i actually have had this amp for a year now. i have one more 250 the same exact thing. i wanted to install both so i could get 500 watts but the guy at the store said you cant install 2 amps on 1 sub. i don't really wanna spend that much more money on this though. what i was worried about though is this whole thing i hear about underpowering and it possibly blowing out the sub, and i don't really understand how that could happen
you could possibly get flamed for that.

but your right, it can't happen.

also you can put 2 amps on 1 sub but gains would have to be exact.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.