Stroker box design and construction

Rasheedhos

Banned
ny
i have 4 15" stroker dual 2 ohm voice coil, older model stroker. i want to wall them in the behind the rear seat of my 4 dr blazer. want to get the highest score posible from these speakers when designing the box and building it. how do i go about getting the highest score what factors should i consider to get to my goal

i recommend you dont wall them off behind the rear seat becasue thats just stupid. eaither take out the back seats totally, or just build a box that fits in the back.

your best bet would be to fold down the rear seats period.

i recommend you dont wall them off behind the rear seat becasue thats just stupid. eaither take out the back seats totally, or just build a box that fits in the back.
your best bet would be to fold down the rear seats period.
you mean always have the rear seat down?

my suggestion would be to make a box to fit in the back firing subs to the ceiling and ports to the front of the car, each of those speakers if u do daily can take about 1200 watts easily daily, wit my 18" stroker i had i threw at least 2000 watts to it and it love it, but i wasnt watching my excursion on the sub and the heat didnt help and the wiring from the tensil to the voicecoil came apart. An easy fix by the manufacture

either build a wall behind the front seats or just build a box to fit behind the back seat. I would play around with which way you have the ports facing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.