Strapping amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Fixing to strap two cab1600s at one ohm(.5 each) and yes got the power forit. Question is since cab has such amazing customer service......and never answers anything...plus boy that user manual is all 4 pages of impressive lol. do I use the bass knob on the master only or one on the master and slave each?

Fixing to strap two cab1600s at one ohm(.5 each) and yes got the power forit. Question is since cab has such amazing customer service......and never answers anything...plus boy that user manual is all 4 pages of impressive lol. do I use the bass knob on the master only or one on the master and slave each?
That cracked me up, nice. Jeff answered the question but I recently learned that the master controls almost all facets of the adjoining amp. No clue about 3 amps strapped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.