Strange problem..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lowflyin
10+ year member

Sit on my face, B*tch
FU JOSE, PA
I have an ed nine.1 on a splaudio hdc318 2k rms d2 and am getting minimal output. It is still playing, but not even close to what an audiopipe 1.5k sounded like on it.. The internal resistance of my dmm is .3 , each coil reads 2.2 ohm. When they are wired in parallel they read 1.2 but also read 1.2 in series??

Hu is an alpine 9887, not sure if there is some setting here I'm missing but sub is on. I'm using quality stinger rcas so they are not the problem.

When I hook them to the amp in series I get zero output and parallel like I said not very much. I have tried everything I could think of. I even hooked my iphone directly to the amp and get the same deal...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.