Stock wiring harness

Participant count
  • Participant list

Xzavier247

Ok first off the previous owner cut the stock harness off, I wired up the new aftermarket harness to my jvc 840. But Incase I sell the car Im going to take the radio out. Now Where can I find a stock harness that goes to the car. its a 2002 mustang. I found one but that was a year ago. thanks in advance.

So the stock harness is gone, I assume the stock HU is gone as well. Why would you ever need the factory harness again? Take the HU out and sell car with no HU.

Junk yard is good for finding stock harness, people tend to wrap those cars around poles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.