Stock speakers are blown looking for replacements

Hu I have a 99 g20 and my stock speakers are blown and need to be replaced. I'm looking at some speakers around 200$. I have a jvc kd-x370bts head unit and a JL 300/4 amp already.

Speakers I'm leaning towards right now.
Polk DB coaxial

Been hearing good things about CDT and they are having a sale on some speakers
COM-626CR Front Rear Package.

Open to other options, Im looking for good bass I listen to mostly hip hop but a little of everything else too.
Thanks
These would be just fine in the rear doors on the amplifier also

For a replacement mid I'd run some silverflutes. At 35bucks a door they are a steal. Only downside is you ideally would crossed them over at 2600hz and down which means you would want a larger format tweeter in order to play down to the crossover point of the mid. Or a 3 way with a 2-3inch midrange.

Personally I don't do rear fill.

I'm leaning towards the pyle pdmw6 but also found these
Might be good for good midbass for the rear deck, what u guys think?

Also have heard a lot of good things about those silver flutes.

I'm just mainly looking for bass out of the rear speakers

Had time over the weekend to pull out those image dynamics and boy was I in for a surprise.
I had previously only took off the driver side door panel and took those photos. When I got to the passenger side I found DLS ultimate series woofer and tweeter. So that explains those crossovers, and bad sound quality.

So I'm now looking at a new set of speakers for the front, looking to spend 100- 200$

Replace them with new image dynamics and than I would have backup woofer and tweeter?

Nvx N series
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-193675-NVX-NSP65KIT.html

Nvx v series what's the diff bc same price as N series

Nvx x series

Alpine type s
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-145659-Alpine-Type-S-S-S65C.html

Jbl stage 3

Jbl club
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-189377-JBL-Club-602C.html

CDT hd65s

Ct strato

Ct meso

Deff looking for bass and soft sounding tweeters.
Door will be open baffle for now but will seal it later down the road. I have sound deadening and fast rings for now. Any suggestions much appreciated thanks

Ended up ordering the nvx v series and installed them over the weekend. They are sounding great just working on tuning.
I am have some bad luck tho got everything in and was driving around for about an hour and my 500w alpine v power just cut out. Regular light is on indicating power on no flashing or anything. If I turn everything off and back on it will play for a few seconds and cut out again. All connections are solid, amp was warm to touch but cooler than my JL that's right next to it. I don't believe it would be the sub itself but going to check the impedance before I do anything else.
Did find a JBL 600w amp sale on Amazon for 150, are these any good or should I buy a used alpine?

Will repost amp q in amplifier section
Thanks for all the help guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Sinner13

CarAudio.com Recruit
Sinner13
Nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied