stereo wont turn on

Participant count
  • Participant list

tanker788

just tried installing a Sony MEX-N4100BT in my girlfrinds brothers 2000 chevy venture and it will not turn on head unit is brand new i have power and fuses are good i guess im wanting to know if it maybe the ground even though i have it hooked up through the wire harness if i might have to ground it anther way and the stock unit works just fine

just tried installing a Sony MEX-N4100BT in my girlfrinds brothers 2000 chevy venture and it will not turn on head unit is brand new i have power and fuses are good i guess im wanting to know if it maybe the ground even though i have it hooked up through the wire harness if i might have to ground it anther way and the stock unit works just fine
How is the stock unit plugged in? My Dodge had a proprietary plug and I had to get an adapter to connect my Alpine head unit to it. And how are you connecting your Sony unit?

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.