Stereo Integrity

nick@ stereointegrity.com (without the space obviously)
Also, I doubt he'd have the time to recone, but there's several members on here that are capable of it. Hopefully he'll get your email and be able to point you in the right direction.
Couple of questions, do you know anyone reputable who would be able to take on this task if Nick is not able to?

Would a recone change the T/S parameters?

This is going to be used in a sealed Home Theater application. I already have a 15AVH and when i modeled this woofer in the same 3.5cu ft enclosure and 500 watt bash plate amp in winisd, it modeled almost identically and was the reason I got it, im worried that different soft parts might changed the T/S parameters.

Couple of questions, do you know anyone reputable who would be able to take on this task if Nick is not able to?
Would a recone change the T/S parameters?

This is going to be used in a sealed Home Theater application. I already have a 15AVH and when i modeled this woofer in the same 3.5cu ft enclosure and 500 watt bash plate amp in winisd, it modeled almost identically and was the reason I got it, im worried that different soft parts might changed the T/S parameters.
If Jacob (aka: sundownz) says Nick can do it, then he can. As they do work together, I'm sure he'd know. As for the T/S parameters changing with different soft-parts, you'd have to ask them. I'm sure they could get nearly identical soft-parts to get near identical T/S specs.

Send an email to the nick @ stereointegrity.com and ask there. He's replied to me on that one before. But to cover your bases, I'd send an email to Jacob as well at the on listed in his signature (sundownz@ sundown.com) and include a link to this thread and ask how you can get in touch with Nick for the recone.

If Jacob (aka: sundownz) says Nick can do it, then he can. As they do work together, I'm sure he'd know. As for the T/S parameters changing with different soft-parts, you'd have to ask them. I'm sure they could get nearly identical soft-parts to get near identical T/S specs. Send an email to the nick @ stereointegrity.com and ask there. He's replied to me on that one before. But to cover your bases, I'd send an email to Jacob as well at the on listed in his signature (sundownz@ sundown.com) and include a link to this thread and ask how you can get in touch with Nick for the recone.
Thanks I got in touch with Nick. Appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.