1 Skar VXF 15 vs 2 Stereo Integrity SQL 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list

AGW

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey everyone! I am currently running a VXF 15 in a 5 cubic foot ported box tuned to 32 hz on 1500 watts at 1 ohm. Because of the mounting depth I have I was looking at swapping it out with 2 SQL 12s. I put everything into winisd and decided to go for a pretty flat response since I've heard these subs sound amazing tuned lower, but even with the same power going to 2 of them it still says it would be a 5 db drop from my VXF. Does this seem right? Thanks for any feedback!

Hey everyone! I am currently running a VXF 15 in a 5 cubic foot ported box tuned to 32 hz on 1500 watts at 1 ohm. Because of the mounting depth I have I was looking at swapping it out with 2 SQL 12s. I put everything into winisd and decided to go for a pretty flat response since I've heard these subs sound amazing tuned lower, but even with the same power going to 2 of them it still says it would be a 5 db drop from my VXF. Does this seem right? Thanks for any feedback!
I got the sql 15's in a 4.2 cuft sealed box on a smart 3...they get loud in that little box and sound great doing it

Those pair of 12s with the right enclosure and tuned as well as powered properly should perform much better than the single 15, provided you have the space, and installed correctly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...