Stereo dash wiring kit

Robert Kirby

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
I bought a new touch screen stereo and I need help the adapter kit I bought from O’Reilly auto parts is not correct for my truck, I have a 2019 dodge Ram classic tradesman quad cab and I need an adapter/dash kit for it that will work with your stereo I bought from you it’s the one Kyle McVegas sales on Facebook can you help me with where I can buy this kit. Thanks

Attachments

• 35C7B4B6-B014-419D-8F81-6EF78A158B37.jpeg
    35C7B4B6-B014-419D-8F81-6EF78A158B37.jpeg
    538.2 KB · Views: 13
Are you referring to the 10" screen radio he sells? If so it comes with the harness for the radio that you need to wire into a adapter for the factory radio. What's the one you got at O'Riley look like?

Some of the radios in the vehicles like that these days can't be changed out without causing issues with other systems in the vehicle, some systems won't work without it. I would look into this before just swapping it out. Most end up going with a DSP then when adding in amplifiers, subs and aftermarket speakers so it doesn't cause any issues with anything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...