'Steal Me' Stickers...

Oh no no no. There's a difference between black and n*ggas. Believe that.
I agree too, I just think your first post makes it look like it's ok to call them n*ggas cuz you're black. Like you were saying if you were white it'd be wrong.

Its an Express. But yeah, my mirrors fell off when I was bumping down the road.

The bass coming from my car probably lets everyone know I got alot of stuff in my car as well.

i just bought some stickers and now im not sure i want to put them on . where i live i don't really have to worry about getting my **** jacked but the other places i go is where ide be worried about getting my **** jacked . once i get my alarm put in I might put them on but i kinda like the clean look of my back window

The Shocker usually says, "Look at me; I'm a virgin"
Two Shockers - "I will remain a virgin for many years to come."

or it says "I use shocker audio products" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

or it says "I use shocker audio products" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
At first I thought you were joking. Then, I ran a Google search and indeed there's such a thing as Shocker Audio that uses The Shocker as its brand identification. I'm astonished. Unsatisfied virgins everywhere will be able to display their call of desperation simply by choosing an appropriate woofer. Progressive or pathetic - you decide. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

At first I thought you were joking. Then, I ran a Google search and indeed there's such a thing as Shocker Audio that uses The Shocker as its brand identification. I'm astonished. Unsatisfied virgins everywhere will be able to display their call of desperation simply by choosing an appropriate woofer. Progressive or pathetic - you decide. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

yes. see avatar in post #31...well said btw

I have a SoundStream, RD Audio and a guy pluggin his ears and below it says "I'm Louder Than You"

That one is kind of funny cause i look back and see people bumpin tryin to catch me when im drivin around...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The bass coming from my car probably lets everyone know I got alot of stuff in my car as well.
lmao. you think? haha

OP i got a kicker emblem, dynamat vinyl, REaudio vinyl, shop license plate frame, and two shop vinyls and have never had my **** stolen.

but i do over half the time park in the garage and i got a good alarm in case.

who else has been followed by mexicans/ shady thieves here? it has happened to me a couple times and to a few of my car audio friends before too

i got deacals on my car, but i seldom take it out when i know i am gonna be leaven it somewhere. i just take one of my other cars in that case

Who else has been followed by mexicans/shady thieves here? It has happened to me a couple times and to a few of my car audio friends before too.

Happened to me a long time back in the early 90's when I was just starting in the scene. Guy wanted to know about my ride. I saw him for a while following me in my rear view mirror in my neighborhood...so I drove around (away from home) & finally talked at the end of a street to see what's up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

He might have been on the level & just curious, but like I always say...It is better to be safe than sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No stickers on my truck. Dealership's name has been removed from the tailgate. 4x4 stickers and DAKOTA badges have been stripped. Used to be into stickers, now I like a clean paint job and uncluttered windows. Aside from that I have no interest in advertising my stuff. It's already been broken into before and that was when I had a tape deck that they promptly ignored and just went for some stuff I stupidly left sitting exposed on the back seat. Now I got decent **** and I wanna keep it. With the wheels, bull guard, head lights, tail lights, loud pipes angled behind the mudflaps, etc..., it already stands out enough in some places as it is.

It's not a bad neighborhood but it's a really SMALL neighborhood with ******** passing through from nearby worse neighborhoods. And I sometimes have to drive through and park in those nearby bad neighborhoods. And no other Dakota Quad Cab in this area looks or sounds like mine. Even if they don't feel like breakin **** right then and there once they see it and catch onto what I have in it it wouldn't be hard to find later.

When and only when I install my viper system I will be putting alpine, audison, ID, and a few others on my car and of cores put the viper logo on there as well.
viper5901_remote_alarm.jpg

LOL, nice duct tape work.

I agree too, I just think your first post makes it look like it's ok to call them n*ggas cuz you're black. Like you were saying if you were white it'd be wrong.
Naw, Chris Rock said it best. N*ggaz is always messing something up. shooting at the club, robbing people, pretty much anything negative that makes any people as a whole look bad. You see somebody robbing a store, thats a n*gga. iggnorance=N*ggaz, rather black, white, asian, latino, etc. any idiotic fool can be a n*gga. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

When and only when I install my viper system I will be putting alpine, audison, ID, and a few others on my car and of cores put the viper logo on there as well.
Actually, I refrain from placing security logos on the vehicle. If a thief happens to know a weakness with a particular brand of alarm, they will exploit it. I have even taken great lengths to use different color LEDs just to throw them off.

Is there a reason some of you feel the need to let everyone around you know what brand of audio equipment you use? If its a show car, that's one thing... but just putting stickers all over the outside of your ride bragging what's inside it... seems kind of like small-penis compensation.

Im just curious why its so important that you brag about your equipment brands to people all around you in traffic who, for the most part, dont care... that you are willing to take a higher risk of theft.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Enellz

10+ year member
The Triple O.G.
Enellz
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date