stated sound deadening

Participant count
  • Participant list

Reit38
10+ year member

Total MindFawk
IA
just started to use some edead in trunk the other day got alot of work ahead of me by the looks of it and looks like i need alot more practice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

1568lf4.jpg

1568n7b.jpg

my car already had some shitty deadener in it but i might put 2 more layers over it

1568qav.jpg

1568r54.jpg

::::QUESTION:::::

am suppose to cover all the holes in the metal or are they like that for a reason i covered the ones on my trunk lid already

you need a roller and an exacto knife to get all those bubbles out.

other than that it looks pretty decent for a first try.

and i left the holes in the trunk lid open so you can get to the tail lights if they ever burn out.

i covered most of the holes in the rest of the trunk being careful not to cover any holes the carpet used to clip into the trunk.

~Magick_Man~

the material only works if it is attached tot he metal.

Looks like you have a lot of material not adhering to anything.

go through with a blade and start slicing up the air pockets an d push the material in to the open spaces. make sure it is touching the metal..

ANT

^^ thanks alot i thought i had done it pretty good for my first time but now lookin at the pics it dont look to well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.