SSD's with Jeep Cherokees

they will hit my friend. double baffle btw
thanks my good friend. Double baffle will happen

go for it dude....you're gonna have a lot of cone area, to make up for power....do sub up port back btw...i would say that you'll easily be in the mid 140's, with that setup in a nice installation...
I want high 40's but i guess thats asking alittle much with stock electrical - big 3

i would get them, i was goin to run ssd's and ended up with the bl 18s. Happy with them but would love to change to 4 ssd 18s. lol
Was going to do BL's. but didnt wanna cop off of someone elses build almost already exactly the same.

Jeeps ****
that they do.

Double baffle.
double bafflized soon

get the ssd's. the box has got to go, its way too tall. the baffle should be doubled for 18s and brace it.
why is it too tall? thats the best design i could come up with to allow my back seat to be folded up and for 15+ cubes at my disposal.

Thanks for all the help. guess ill delete naow

EDIT: I have a solid foot above the top. headliner will be gone.

- I wanna run two 18's but I'm doubting the SSD model even fully loaded. I want big bass, and with that i can run it off one amp. but for two BTL's i would need to double up everything.
SO BLah Blah BlAH

Blah

I ask would two 18 SSD's be more than enough for solid daily bangin. or would i need to grow some nuts(and deep pockets) and spend almost a stack on just subs alone...

Thanks brahs

-Eric

Box. PORTS NOT IN!!! will need double baffle if i choose to run BTL's. but thats chump change. -_-

0306001746.jpg
Your gonna need to double baffle and brace that thing anyway, When those ssd's catch a 30hz tone on some power you will rip that box apart.

this is Millertime1028's jeep(good friend also) .this was 15 inches from the roof if i recall correctly and prob one of the best sounding setups ive heard to date.2 18's as well.i dont see the op having an issue with the height of the box as long as the overall design is correct

125ji9d.jpg

SSDs are gonna be plenty loud... You will be able to enjoy them while you gradually save up money and upgrade ur electrical. By the time ur use to the bang of your SSDs, ul have the money AND electrical to move up to BTLs. And don't worry bout these guys telling you u dont have room for it. I build a box for 2 18" BLs for my 89 Cherokee Laredo and there was probably room for another 2 if I wanted to get crazy w/ it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.