SSaudio Presents: SPL Chaos 2002 - Be there!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was just at Buffalo on sunday for the triple down there. Should be a great turn out at my show, hope you could make it, would be worth the drive..and I have pretty big trophies, including loudest of the day!

I'mma bust ass to be there man. If i get fri, sat sun off (which i doubt) i will prolly be there. u'll know me. Look for a kid with another black guy same age and a beat ass un tinted rusting chevy Crosica!!!!

J

Hey your coming to northern new york, you will find lots of beat ass untinted rusted chevys up here!!!! Its great:D

ill be at the show hope to see you there.

Originally posted by Corsica I'mma bust ass to be there man. If i get fri, sat sun off (which i doubt) i will prolly be there. u'll know me. Look for a kid with another black guy same age and a beat ass un tinted rusting chevy Crosica!!!!

J
hope to see you there, the more the marrier! Less then a week away now..next weekend!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.