SS removal help

Participant count
  • Participant list

BDIDDY
10+ year member

Sittin' Slick
Tennessee
I took my SS off of my trunk lid. Had to use a hair dryer the crap is so sticky. But now I still have some of the tar or whatever it is still left. Just wondering on how to remove it. I was thinking heat it up and then scrape it off but whatever you all suggest I'll try.

Originally posted by Goddyd4me why do/did u take it off?

Because it was falling off and was getting on my brahma's surround. Now the stuff will probably eat a hole in my brahma's surround. And as for goo gone I have heard of it so I will get on that and get some. I think advance auto parts has it. Thanks for all of the help guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Okay so for the basics, No I do not have a factory amp, or any other amp installed. I only have the one amp to power my subwoofers. I have not...
appriecate it man! I was so busy thinking about it that I didn't even think I could look it up with a multimeter.
Oh yeah me too. Scrolled down to the compatible list of models and kept going til I didn't find it.
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...

About this thread

BDIDDY

10+ year member
Sittin' Slick
BDIDDY
Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date