SQL Scion tC

I like decals. The JL one is getting replaced with a big Team DC one when it comes in.
i need window tint. you can see right in my ish. what is the legal % in Va ? and can i get it done in richmond cheap while im there

i need window tint. you can see right in my ish. what is the legal % in Va ? and can i get it done in richmond cheap while im there
Its 35 all the way around but legal is 50 front 35 back.. oh, I cant make it to richmond. The wife made a appointment we cant miss.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

you need tint too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif no tint bros :cheers:
Its 35% all over

Its 35 all the way around but legal is 50 front 35 back.. oh, I cant make it to richmond. The wife made a appointment we cant miss.
the whole point in me coming was to see you. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and you mean 50 on the windshield and side windows and 35% on the rear window? or what. im confusesd

the whole point in me coming was to see you. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
and you mean 50 on the windshield and side windows and 35% on the rear window? or what. im confusesd
50% driver window, 35% behind it. I have never been messed with though

I live in a city where everycar is registerd somewhere else so I'm fine. Where you are IDK
well i might just do that and avoid rolling the side wwindows up unless im parked. the rear windows are useless but ill check at the inspection place //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

I got a new box in the works. I'm out of town right now so I will update when I get home. 35.5 Wide, 11 High, 36 Deep. Port firing up across the back of the hatch. 3.48 net with the subs inverted, 18 square inches of port per cube, 32hz tunning. Going ground pounding!!

Yea for sure, I'd bet that tuning for that box was 35-40hz based on the size of the opening and available depth. When you build it, put that V behind the port on the inside and it will help guide airflow into the port. The local shop by me with the Meca world titles builds all of their boxes like that. They use round ports in about 97% of their builds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.