SQL Scion tC

Yea for sure, I'd bet that tuning for that box was 35-40hz based on the size of the opening and available depth. When you build it, put that V behind the port on the inside and it will help guide airflow into the port. The local shop by me with the Meca world titles builds all of their boxes like that. They use round ports in about 97% of their builds
Thats what i was guessing. Playing with torres showed me 38 but I didnt know hoe the octo would effect it. I'm waiting on the builder to get in touch with me. i sent Dave the box guy a email also asking if he could copy it. i can get rough measurments from the picture

View attachment 26535168Finally happy with this setup. All I needed was this low end monster. Thanks to Jaydubb757 I have a demo monster. ***** on the meter but its all good. I'm in the process of designing a meter box for the times it will be needed. The OCTO port design wont work with the XLs.

Last box and TL score. Upgrades on the way. I'll be adding another run of power and ground, 2 more D3400s, rebuilding amp rack to make room for the batts, DC 7.5K, Singer 280. If moving the amp rack gives me the room I need I'll go with a Lvl 6 18(6 cubes with a 10 inch aero), if not its going to be lvl 5 12s in this box. Its going to be a slow go, I'm going to be deployed a lot over the next year and this little one decided moved in..

View attachment 26536792View attachment 26536793View attachment 26536794

Last box and TL score. Upgrades on the way. I'll be adding another run of power and ground, 2 more D3400s, rebuilding amp rack to make room for the batts, DC 7.5K, Singer 280. If moving the amp rack gives me the room I need I'll go with a Lvl 6 18(6 cubes with a 10 inch aero), if not its going to be lvl 5 12s in this box. Its going to be a slow go, I'm going to be deployed a lot over the next year and this little one decided moved in..
View attachment 26536792View attachment 26536793View attachment 26536794
who built your amp rack?

A friend of mine at premier autosound. I think I'm going to recruit Jeff for the new one. No welding on it this time.
I was thinking Jeff too. Gotta see how much the new box will take up first.

View attachment 26535168Finally happy with this setup. All I needed was this low end monster. Thanks to Jaydubb757 I have a demo monster. ***** on the meter but its all good. I'm in the process of designing a meter box for the times it will be needed. The OCTO port design wont work with the XLs.
This is exactly what I want in my TC, pm box specs please? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

It's been a while. DC XLs are sold, box is sold, EA alt is getting replaced.

I got a singer 300 amp getting here next week, DD 9512s should be getting built next week. Jaydubb757 is doing the box. The DDs are going to see 4 cubes net with 64sq of port. Kerfing the port and laying some glass inside. Should bang.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.