SQL Scion tC

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
The equipment I'm using is in my sig. All i have left at this point is putting in the box. And the doors and tweeter pods on the sail panels are getting glassed next week also, the mid range and the mid bass. I'll be welding in some supports to keep the ZRs from tearing the doors apart. I will update the pics as its done. The goal of this build is to have both winning sound quality and burp 50s. With the very high peak on these box it should atleast do one of them. The sub amps crossover will be set to 60hz for daily, the ZRs will pick it up from there, so the peak will not be there. The next add will be a Audison bit one later on down the road. I hope you enjoy it, I have.

View attachment 26531707View attachment 26531708View attachment 26531709View attachment 26531710View attachment 26531711

Last edited by a moderator:
I've liked every set of Hertz speakers I've had.. ESKs, HSKs and now this set. The Milles are amazing also, they get loud for a SQ speaker.
Yeah i heard that they were really good. Right now I've got some 5 way 6x9's in the rear deck there ok. But I've noticed that alot of people don't use rear speakers, something about the imaging not being right. And like i said i want to start competing . And im Not sure if i want to do spl, or the others. What are your thoughts. And thanks for your time.

Yeah i heard that they were really good. Right now I've got some 5 way 6x9's in the rear deck there ok. But I've noticed that alot of people don't use rear speakers, something about the imaging not being right. And like i said i want to start competing . And im Not sure if i want to do spl, or the others. What are your thoughts. And thanks for your time.
Pick the one you enjoy more or try to do a bit of both. I can tell you its much cheaper if you pick one or the other. I wanted to be competative in both, I know Im not going to place at the top in both at the same time but do well in both. If the front is imaged and powered right ditch the rears.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.