SQ Subwoofers

id get the 2 W6s and run them sealed.  i have an Accord sedan, and 1 12" RE SE sealed, shakes my entire car with ease and sounds sweet sq wise.  the W6s will do the same, only louder.  i listen to rock, metal, rap, trap etc
what amp and size box do u have?

Here is my t-line as well...

1131.jpg

1137.jpg

017.jpg

Don't hear much about RE Audio anymore since they added the X to the model. Do they sound alike or worse? I know the build quality looks cheaper but how do they sound? 

So I just measured my spare tire well and I have 3.0975 gross volume.  So I can do the following setups.

3 10" jl audio w6v3 in 1.95ft3 sealed wired at 2.66ohms off 2100rms(amp does 2400rms@1ohm and 2100rms@2.5)

2 12 alpine r series in 2ft3 sealed on 1600rms

1 12 jl audio w7 or alpine x on 1200rms ported 

So should I do the sealed setup or go one sub ported

12" SSA Icon ported... will be louder than the W7, will sound very good and be much cheaper... the W7 is a great sub, but your paying way more than you need... and same with the Alpine X, you're paying for brand recognition...

It looks like ur set on the Alpine or JL... u asked ppl what they reccomended and not 1 person has said Alpine, in fact they said if you're looking for SQ dont do an Alpine type X and ppl have said Dayton HO, IDMAX and a few W6 suggestions... but it seems like ur set on the Alpine X or JL, I'm guessing bc they're name brand... not trying to sound negative but why ask for a recommendation if you're ultimately not going to take any?

Keeps asking about well what about this brand? That brand? I found something at the store today and never heard of the brand called...what you guys think about it? I really hate it when people drag on and on about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.