Changing head unit in 13 Yukon Denali Hybrid

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ob1hybrid

Ny,ny
Have anyone ever changed out the head unit in a Yukon Denali Hybrid? I really want to swap out the factory nav for a better option. I was at a local shop in NYC and he was like nooo don't change it , you will have problems. I can't see how.

I purchase a 2012 Yukon Denali Hybrid with the premium bose navigation system. The headunit was horribly outdated. Replaced with a new Pioneer AVH-W440NEX. Best Buy installed free with purchase, used iDataLink Maestro for retention of steering wheel controls. Much better than stock BUT, for AMAZING difference, use CD-MC20 Auto-EQ microphone. It makes toleration of bose speakers and DSP amp MUCH easier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.