SQ sub/subs

Cangri
10+ year member

Tacoma,WA
What do you look for when getting a sub. To answer sum of the questions that may be asked. My budget for sub or subs is 1500 or less. I have an 07 camry. I dont wanna use the whole trunk up cause I have a baby on the way and need room for atleast a stroller. I want a sub that is multifuntional, meaning awesome sq but can pound as well. I listen to alotta diffrent genres of music. Oh btw this system will be for everyday listening.

Everyone is gonna tell you IDMAX, IDQ, possibly JLW6/W7, SI Mag, FI Q. Not knocking any of those at all because I've heard a few of em and they are amazing. Just saying to look into those for SQ subs that will get loud enough.

hum with a budget as high you can probably get almost anything. What amp are you using? Look for a pair of critical mass 12s maybe. they just seems awesome

Again I've spent countless hours this past week and alotta driving miles to go audition and get as much info on the many diffrent subs that are out there, but im still left clueless. I really dont wanna play the trial and error game. I'd like to get a sub that I'm going to be happy with and that will forfill my expectations. As far as amps I have no Idea. I have a budget of 2000 for sub amps as well as front stage amp.

Not at all bro. Im in the military. I just have always been good with my money. I generally buy the expensive stuff even if I have to save for it. Id rather get quality stuff.

The IDQ's are Great & you can get them for $149 at woofer's etc. They are by for the cheapest & best SQ sub out there.

Stfu wit this use the search. As i stated abpve I have searched and I have not found the Info I wanted. This site is used for passing info to others. If you dont wish to answer my question dont post anything.

Stfu wit this use the search. As i stated abpve I have searched and I have not found the Info I wanted. This site is used for passing info to others. If you dont wish to answer my question dont post anything.
some peoples answer shitty answer just to boost their post count. don't ask my why.. i can't tell you

like i said if you want some quality subs, look into critical mass ul (i saw one for sale last week here) or some lms ultra. They aren't cheap by any mean but they are great quality sq subs than can probably get descently loud (2500watt rms or rating)

some peoples answer shitty answer just to boost their post count. don't ask my why.. i can't tell you
like i said if you want some quality subs, look into critical mass ul (i saw one for sale last week here) or some lms ultra. They aren't cheap by any mean but they are great quality sq subs than can probably get descently loud (2500watt rms or rating)

Exactly. And for amps Sundown is always a popular choice and a bunch of guys on here can hook you up. What head unit are you running?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the JL W7 and W6 would be good choices. I'll go ahead and throw in tbd Soundsplinter RL-s in the mix too..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.