Splaudio's custom subs thread

if that is the 3" coil apxx can do pretty much anything. 4" coil i wont touch with any smaller than a 9" spider...
Good to hear there is one for sale near me on craigslist I was just wondering what my options were before I went and picked it up. Just trying to contact the guy now . Not sure if its 4 or 3 inch coil Hoping I will get back to you soon!

SPL, Could you give me a quote for a drop in recone for a DD 9515 F motor? I'll be using a 4 spoke basket with it, and it'll be used as a daily beater off of 2K in about 4.5 cubes.

Hey SPL.

I have a few friends that referred me to you regarding a couple of custom drop in recone kits. Both, however, may be hard you to find specs for......

The first and more important to me:

Old School 12" SVC Ground Zero Nuke. The original triple stacked beast. This sub is still pounding after 17 years. The specs on this are impossible to find, and its currently installed in my truck, so ripping it apart to get measurements is not high up on my list, but if it has to be done....

The second is an 12" Alumapro Alchemy SVC. This subs coil froze, and I ripped the cone apart. I tried calling alumapro for a recone kit, and they want me to send the sub to them. I would be able to get you measurements on this if you needed.

Well I have my fingers crossed.

Thanks,

-Kaya

the gz nuke should be pix here of one i did and customer loves it. never touched a svc hope same gap cause the dvc i did was the tightest i have ever done on 3" coil...

why i havent cause photobucket forgot me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i actually been testing alot in my daily too...

why i havent cause photobucket forgot me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
i actually been testing alot in my daily too...
we don't want excuses, we want results :p

don't let us down custom man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.