Splaudio's custom subs thread

Cool dog! and Awesome looking subwoofer
will you take trades for the dog? I WANT IT.

and im honestly considering getting some custom subs from here, this is awesome work.. is there any downfall to custom subs.. warranty etc?

thanks!

will you take trades for the dog? I WANT IT.
and im honestly considering getting some custom subs from here, this is awesome work.. is there any downfall to custom subs.. warranty etc?

thanks!
I can tell you this, I have been beating the living crap out of my recone he did and there is no damage to it yet, he does top notch work.

^ exactly what i want people to do with my subs!

depends the type of spiders and how many if the cone needs triming. i have build a handful with that surronds...

^ exactly what i want people to do with my subs!
depends the type of spiders and how many if the cone needs triming. i have build a handful with that surronds...
free bump, while i save some money up!

what is it possible to make me anyways, i want 2 12s that can do 2000 rms each daily if possible, i dont know if thats asking alot or doable, and i also want some good sound quality at the same time, what price range would these be in

IMG_20130808_204928_200.jpg

SPLaudio. Do you straight up build a subwoofer or do you only fix up existing ones? Like could you build me a custom sql 15" woofer dual 2 ohm that will take about 1200 rms and be loud yet sound good in a ported box tuned low around 32hz? What kind of price for something like that?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
They've sat in my closet since I got them from you. I hate how slow this is moving along. You will be one of the first to see these up and running. If those sunown z.4s are on 7k.

Then I know these will take the 8k I have.

Pair of 18's built to see 600-750rms in 10 cubes total ported at 36hz...how much if I had some motors and how much if you supplied everything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.