Splaudio's custom subs thread

did i mention he can make custom distros and inputs?

29co0mf.jpg

t7ny2s.jpg

59rnb.jpg

ok freeaired the 18 just now, here's a vid. man off 2500wrms this thing will BEAST!

you remind me of twisted with your neighbor comments, just sounds like the way he'd say it.

before they... GET mad!

ok freeaired the 18 just now, here's a vid. man off 2500wrms this thing will BEAST!

you remind me of twisted with your neighbor comments, just sounds like the way he'd say it.

before they... GET mad!

some 1 before penn bought tried to take the top plate off with a screwdriver,lol. the burs would have hit the coil so i bored it out .030".i have time and time again been told you can take the top plate off a charged motor, here it is.

PLEASE dont try to remove a top plate yourself even if i dont do send it out to someplace like fi who can demag and remag cause you could easily loose a finger or need stiches!
how can you lose a finger?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.