Splaudio's custom subs thread

replied :p

the mojo shipped out today!

gotta give the buildhouse for the mojo's props that was a solid built sub. the 8 layer and nomex spider will make it win though..

yea get ya some 9" motors and i can machine some extra cooling for it. i was suprised how nice the new mojo motor is after i took the gay boot off. reminds me of a atomic motor without the gap venting...
I think I still have a pair of the gray "M Basket" MOJO motors here, by the way.

so offer up mojo built to handle 2500rms DAILY size 10" to 18" $280 shipped per this side of rockys. other side add another $20.

there will be a 2 week wait time because they gotta get to me from Jake.

warrenty included!!!!

heres a short clip of what i had made. its nothing crazy, but more than enough for me. and yes that is a **** box lol, gonna build a new one when its nice out.

well it is actually perfect for your power because during abuse it shouldnt come apart and wont. i custom machined a billet alum 6061 collar to support the bottom of the spider/former joint :p

alot depends on frequency and enclosure too. drop some late nite tip in there or in the air tonight and ur power will be more than enough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Rebuilt mojo gettin here tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Throwing it in a sealed box for the next week until the ported box gets here too

Once the ported box is in and I've cleaned up my install (plan on cleaning it up friday) I'll get a vid for ya

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.