Northeast Region SPL "King of the streets!!" Competition in Camden, NJ!!

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

uptwome2007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
The 20 Horse Tavern, located at 835 North 2nd Street in Camden, NJ, is hosting a spl competition August 15th from 12:00-6:00 pm. Registration for the event is $35.00. There will be 4 spl classes and a "King of the street" Bass Off, and a Block Party competition for all you "EV" guys! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies will be given out for every class. There will be vendors inside, and the resturant will be open all day to serve you. If you have any questions please contact "Q" at 856-535-5568.

...and take the plates off ur car and make sure no one follows you home. Those monkies will jack ur **** at any cost. Personally I wouldnt even show up... which im not... and the show is like 5 mins away tops. I might just walk there to watch and meet some peeps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.