SPKRMAN - Mark Potts. I want my money NOW and an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so did he lie about the condition or something? Or do you expect your deposit back just because you found out he is making money on them? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

so did he lie about the condition or something? Or do you expect your deposit back just because you found out he is making money on them? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
in the old thread, he couldnt afford them because of money troubles and Mark agreed to give him some of his deposit back. But you know how Mark is with **** like this, he gives back money as easy as Jordan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Im supprised he didnt say find me another buyer and I will give you half back, like he did with the TCAB guy that the box wasnt right for his sub.

baaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha this **** makes me laugh. this guy has always been a d-bag in my eyes. he gets type r's loud on low notes...........because get this...............THATS WHERE THEY GET LOUD

This thread had better not turn into the norm...
If you post was deleted...dont post again.

Subscribed.
I've stayed civilized //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

375 to 800 = reasonable, I'da bought em' for that quicker, hell I thought 1,100 was reasonable... Just didnt have the money when the shipping prices and all that changed a few times............
The thing that pisses me off is that he said the scratches were hardly visable, so small that he couldnt take a pic for me? Now all of sudden they can be buffed out, seems like some one cares more about his ebay feedback than his forum customers...

I would have no problems with the fact that he woulda bought them for cheap and sold them for that. Its the fact about all the little lies in between that really discourages me.......

Da Lies = Da Weak Sauce. Period.
I misquoted shipping in the first place, and it didn't change that much... you wouldn't have bought them for the $50 less or so anyway.

The scratches ARE hardly visible... which is why they CAN be buffed out... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

How much I paid doesn't matter, all that matters is how much they are worth. I got them cheap because it was a low feedback shady deal... and I drove to iowa to ensure they were what they were supposed to be. I did the legwork, took the risk, and it worked out. I could have just as easily drove there and the guy never showed up... or they turned out to be seriously damaged.

I'm not the first to say I paid more than I did... and won't be the last. While typing this, some shop owner is discounting a woofer $20 and saynig "thats my cost". If he sells, more power to him... thats the name of the game.

Which, if you want them, bid on them... you'd just be getting them cheaper and they are perfect for your car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43957&item=8032155853
I thought you got these from a homeboy at a shop for uhhhh "more than I am going to be buying them for"

Dude come on man, I sent you more money as a deposit, and that was almost a month ago, thats longer than you waited for me to get the money together for the week or so it was... And that deposit was for more than you bought these **** rims off ebay for. This is insane, I know you havent posted in the last few days.. But you say your friends link you to threads, so so be it.

Mod's I have tried to contact this guy, it seems he only responds when I make it in public. I am sorry, if this gets out of hand please delete the BS posts. I'd love for this to work threw PM's and all that, but it just seems like with Mark here it only becomes important with him when its brought to a public view. I wish no harm in making this post. I just want my money.

Dude Mark I even said you could keep **** near 80 bucks for me taking so long then having to back out due to my job. I have tried my best to be nice about this, ask anyone that knows me I am a nice guy, I give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe that was a mistake when dealing with you. Even if you do have some explanation for the wheels and the whole situation, you saying it has taken a long time for the money to transfer over from that guys bank is a crock of ****. You have also told me you were low on funds and you needed to sell a box or so, I am sure you have sold a TCAB box since then. This is dumb dude, I just want my money back... Not even all of it, you get to keep some of it, hell thats almost a 1/4th of the money that you spent buying them off ebay. I have been more than reasonable with you. I dont want this to turn into a TCAB hate **** fest,

I dont want to see that. I dont want to hear any more excuses, I want my money. $275 dude, how hard is it. Your making money off me not buying it. I have given you more than enough time, hell I should be asking for all my money back now after all this ******** that you have put me through.

05-02-2006, 10:56 AM

Dude, dont do me like this. Please. I was never in this to rip any one off and I hope that wasnt the case with you. Your getting money out of the deal. I just wish you would be more speedy about this. I am not trying to be an ass. I have really tried to keep my self from making a thread like this, but after waiting this long its pretty hard not to stand up for myself. I dont wanna whip out PM's, I dont want all the money back. I want $275. IF you arent good for a $275, your fulla crap. IF my money was taking that long to get from a customers bank to my bank, I woulda made a call. I have been asking you too. Your bout your money, just like the next guy ,thats why you were selling these wheels. Correct? Dont tell me you were too lazy to not contact the bank and find out the situation in which a customer didnt get the money transferred. I find that really hard to believe. Dont make this worse than it is, I am trying to make this easy... And look at this way, if $275, is ALOT of money for you, and you dont have 275 sitting around, you are making 80 bucks outta the deal.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
I havent been able to do anything on a computer since last friday... had to roll to texas, then louisiana.

let me know your paypal email and I'll send you the $...

I misquoted shipping in the first place, and it didn't change that much... you wouldn't have bought them for the $50 less or so anyway.
The scratches ARE hardly visible... which is why they CAN be buffed out... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

How much I paid doesn't matter, all that matters is how much they are worth. I got them cheap because it was a low feedback shady deal... and I drove to iowa to ensure they were what they were supposed to be. I did the legwork, took the risk, and it worked out. I could have just as easily drove there and the guy never showed up... or they turned out to be seriously damaged.

I'm not the first to say I paid more than I did... and won't be the last. While typing this, some shop owner is discounting a woofer $20 and saynig "thats my cost". If he sells, more power to him... thats the name of the game.

Which, if you want them, bid on them... you'd just be getting them cheaper and they are perfect for your car.
What about the saying you bought it off a friend and got it much more than you're selling?

Low feedback shady deal? I just went through the sellers feedback...I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

And you told him you bought them from a shop? Nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

B_Campbell

10+ year member
INC DFW
B_Campbell
Texas *****
Start date
Participants