SPKRMAN - Mark Potts. I want my money NOW and an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
either he is a) swamped and is trying to produce more orders than he is capable of in a timely manner, or b) he is neglectful to his customers, personally I think he is in over his head and trying for too much volume, on this particular deal I don't know what to say, as far as his boxes go, they are awesome, but too long of a waiting period.

either he is a) swamped and is trying to produce more orders than he is capable of in a timely manner, or b) he is neglectful to his customers, personally I think he is in over his head and trying for too much volume, on this particular deal I don't know what to say, as far as his boxes go, they are awesome, but too long of a waiting period.
It doest matter, it shouldn't have taken this long, espc. with weak b/s responses.

spkrman...not a good biz man....no way LAWL
its that ghey ass's birthday on may 25th too...
Then he should understand the importance of gettin me my money back asap. Its my girlfriends birthday the 30th... Ima look like this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif , if she doesnt get ****.

How much did he tell you he paid for the rims?

"I bought these for a price I don't even want to discuss in this auction"- guess we see why.

"I'm just trying to recover some of my losses". (by making 6 times the amount he paid, plus the money you gave him for a deposit).

Quotes from his auction where hes selling them for $1750. You know, just trying to recover "some" of his losses. And, the center caps werent included when he bought them- wonder how he knows they dont "look right".

man i feel for ya on both sides of selling and buying on that one. there's nothing wrong with him buying em' on ebay for 375 and selling them for say 800 though that's good business tactics on his part IMO, lieing and saying he bought em' from a friend is stupid though. on the side of waiting it truely *****, i can say when i've taken a little long in sending stuff to peeps, i at least kept in touch.

man i feel for ya on both sides of selling and buying on that one. there's nothing wrong with him buying em' on ebay for 375 and selling them for say 800 though that's good business tactics on his part IMO, lieing and saying he bought em' from a friend is stupid though. on the side of waiting it truely *****, i can say when i've taken a little long in sending stuff to peeps, i at least kept in touch.

x2.

Capitalism is great, of course.....but to make it sound like he paid SO MUCH MORE than what hes selling them for.......and to tell the guy he bought them from a friend is just not cool.

How much did he tell you he paid for the rims?

"I bought these for a price I don't even want to discuss in this auction"- guess we see why.

"I'm just trying to recover some of my losses". (by making 6 times the amount he paid, plus the money you gave him for a deposit).

Quotes from his auction where hes selling them for $1750. You know, just trying to recover "some" of his losses. And, the center caps werent included when he bought them- wonder how he knows they dont "look right".
egg-zachary!!!!! Thats **** skippy.

x2. Capitalism is great, of course.....but to make it sound like he paid SO MUCH MORE than what hes selling them for.......and to tell the guy he bought them from a friend is just not cool.
agreed. i know i've bought stuff on ebay, my old ppi art amps for instance and sold them for on 2 occasions almost 3 times what i paid but, i never aid i paid 800 for it and selling for 600. i never disclose what i bought the stuff for when i'm selling unless someone asks, if you get a *****in' deal you get a *****in' deal ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

B_Campbell

10+ year member
INC DFW
B_Campbell
Texas *****
Start date
Participants